3 min readRemember when the FDA didn’t care what companies put in pills… but then they started to care a whole lot, and every malicious company was either shut down or sued? And this is why we have trust issues. Are colon cleanse pills safe to take? Absolutely, as long as you trust the company selling them you to. In this post you are going to learn…
- What colon cleanse pills do
- Why they are safe to take
- Why toxins have nothing to do with colon cleansing
What do colon cleanse pills do?Here it’s important to understand the main types of colon cleansing. For brevity’s sake, I will summarize them into 3 categories:
- Water-based, which use water to flush out your colon.
- Diet-based, by eating types of foods (I’m including juicing).
- Ingredient-based (capsules packed with natural ingredients).